- Jan 19, 2018 -
Food foil bags are based on the unique properties of aluminum with aluminum and other high barrier materials through the dry composite made of aluminum foil bag products. Is the use of high-purity aluminum after rolling a very thin form of sheet, is an excellent thermal conductor and light block. The purity of aluminum foil for packaging is above 99.5%
Vacuum aluminized film is in the high vacuum state, the vapor deposition of aluminum into a variety of base film deposited on a film, the thickness of the aluminum layer is generally 350-400A.
Aluminum because of the quality of light and luster, the ability to reverse the strong, good barrier, impermeable to gas and water vapor, strong adaptability to temperature, high temperature or low temperature, shape stability, strong light shading, good bang, so the foil bag Has a good resistance to moisture, barrier, dark, permeability and appearance of the beautiful features of water vapor transmission rate of up to 0.015 g / (m2 · 24h), but also with heat sealing function, vacuum packaging, Composite foil bag appearance opaque, silver-white, reflective, can be in the temperature ≤ 38 ℃, humidity ≤ 90% of the environment stored.
(1) barrier air performance, anti-oxidation, waterproof, moisture-proof.
(2) strong mechanical properties, anti-blasting performance, anti-puncture and tear-resistant performance.
(3) high temperature (121 ℃), low temperature (-50 ℃), oil, Paul Hong good performance.
(4) non-toxic and tasteless, in line with food, pharmaceutical packaging health standards.
(5) good heat sealing performance, softness, high barrier performance.